Mobile eSports News™ was initially founded to focus on the mobile esports industry and its developments. We remain true to our goal and are looking to expand. We now have an opportunity to get more talented writers to join our team. Do you have a passion for the mobile esports industry in particular? Would you also consider yourself to be an experienced writer who has written articles on this industry or a related industry before? Then perhaps you might be the person for this job.
About Mobile eSports News™
Mobile eSports News™ is the media division of our parent brand MOBILE E-SPORTS® that’s found at mobileesports.org. Our main office is located in the United Kingdom but we have countless members on our team that work remotely from all around the world. Our parent company has been a pioneer in the mobile esports industry, partnering with top brands and consulting countless mobile gaming developers throughout the years. The goal of our media division is to focus solely on news related to the mobile esports industry and to advance this industry as much as possible by covering mobile esports games, tournaments in the industry, and anything related to this industry.
About The Job
Our company is offering a part time job for an experienced Esports Content Writer. This is a remote job with payment included. You will be given topics to do research on that will result in professional articles being written every week. This job requires a person with a passion for the mobile esports industry and who has experience in writing professional articles.
- Creating a schedule for your work.
- Researching topics suggested to you.
- Editing and publishing articles after they have been approved.
- Contacting developers to request more information on a developing story.
- Keeping up with the latest in the mobile esports industry.
- English fluency is essential.
- Have been involved in the mobile esports or mobile gaming industry for at least 3 years.
- Having experience in writing articles on mobile gaming.
- Attention to details when citing sources and quoting individuals in the articles.
- In-depth knowledge on the mobile esports industry since its inception.
- BA / BS Degree in English Literature, Business, or Communications.
- Written gaming articles in the past for a popular online gaming news outlet.
- A passionate mobile gamer that is familiar with competitive mobile games.
- Having the ambition to publish a breaking-news story with care and accuracy.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an environment for all employees to feel welcome and at home.
Here’s How You Can Apply
Already interested in this role? If yes, please send your CV along with your cover letter to our email at email@example.com. If you meet our criteria, we will reach out to you for an interview. Thank you.