Arena of Valor is receiving a new update on March 8th that focuses on balance changes. The heroes that underwent these changes are TeeMee, Violet, Moren, and Chaugnar. The patch notes available are based on the official Arena of Valor Forum post.
TeeMee, The Stalwart
- Ability 1 (Pooty Poots) has its longest stun duration decreased from 2 sections to 1.5 seconds.
- Ability 3 (Being a Pro) decreased the HP recovered from resurrection from 2000/3000/4000 to 2000/2750/3500. However, Cooldown time increased from 60/55/50 to 70/60/50.
Violet, The Pistol Assassin
- Passive (Reload) experienced a decrease in Cooldown Reduction from 0.5 seconds to 0.25 seconds by normal attacks targeting minions and monsters. It will remain 0.5 seconds when targeting enemy heroes.
- Ability 1 (Tactical Fire) has Mana Cost decreased from 50/55/60/65/70/75 to 45/50/55/60/65/70.
Moren, The Technowiz
- Ability 1 (Tactical Maneuver) decreased its Mana Cost from 35 to 30. This ability increases Moren’s movement speed by 40% for 1.5 seconds.
Chaugnar, The Herald of the Void
Ability 2 (Shockwave) is now functional after a bug that caused 130% damage on initial hit has now been fixed.