The team at Arena of Valor has introduced several balance changes that target heroes. The developers noticed that their previous update has negatively impacted heroes that are more dependent on basic attacks. These changes implemented today should resolve this issue. We have compiled the changes based on the Arena of Valor Official Forum and they are as follows:
Zanis, The Dragoon
- Ability 2 (Tail Swipe) will have Attack Speed increase from 40% to 50%.
- Ability 3 (Dragon’s Wrath) now has Knocked in Air duration increase from 0.5s to 0.75s.
Kil’Groth, The Terror (Europe server only)
- Ability 2 (Enraged Spear) now has Additional Magic Damage increased from 20/40/60/80/100/120 (+0.2AD) to 25/50/75/100/125/150 (+0.25AD).
Fennik, Vulpis Ignis
- Ability 3 (Chain Hammer Cyclone) will have the Physical Damage caused every 0.5s increased from 75/93/111 (+0.3AD) to 80/105/130 (+0/35AD).
Lindis, The Sentinel
- Passive (Tread Softly) underwent increase in Movement Speed duration from 2s to 2.5s. Next Normal Attack now has effect duration increased from 2s to 2.5s.
- Ability 1 (Piercing Gaze) increases Bonus Damage for Third Basic Attack from 80/160/240/320/400/480 (+0.4AD) to 90/180/270/360/450/540 (+0.45AD).
Nakroth, The Executioner’s Blade
- Ability 2 (Death Sentence) has Mana Cost decreased from 80/85/90/95/100/105 to 55/60/65/70/75/80.
- Ability 3 (Judgment’s Blade) underwent damage increase from 130/165/200 to 130/180/230. While Mana Cost has decreased from 140/145/160 to 100/125/150.
Valhein, The Demon Hunter
- Ability 3 (Bullet Storm) increased Damage from 100/125/150 (0.5AD)(+0.5AP) to 200/250/300 (+1.0AD)(+1.0AP). Subsequent hits now deal 40% of initial damage when targeting same enemy by multiple bullets.